SmartMove Question related to Husband and Wife Applicants

SmartMove Question related to Husband and Wife Applicants

Investor · Newport, RI · Member since 2008 · 9 posts · 1 vote

All,

If this has already been answered, I apologize. I read through some of the search results and didn't find it.

For a husband and wife applicant "team" does SmartMove charge each of them the $25/$30 fee to conduct the screening on both of them? I could not find this clarified on their website.

Thanks!

0Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Naperville, IL · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Yes, they do. Just paid $30 x 2 to transunion for a joint aplication.

  • Investor · Newport, RI · Member since 2008 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Thanks Dinakar!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.