ISO: Real Estate Attorney in Massachusetts for eviction

ISO: Real Estate Attorney in Massachusetts for eviction

Investor · NC · Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 10 votes

It looks like I will have to do my first eviction but this is for a unit I self manage (so no PM to help in the process). I would love to connect with a real estate attorney who can go through the eviction process and make sure I do things the correct way and in the right order.

If you are an attorney who does evictions or if you have an attorney recommendation...please message me!

1Reply
55 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes
    5mo

    I have done numerous evictions without a laywer in Connecticut. The process is similar in mass

  • Investor · NC · Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    5mo

    Thanks James. I'm not in the state (I'm in NC) so I would like someone who can do the notices and show up to court. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.