Looking for a good property management company in Greeley, CO

Looking for a good property management company in Greeley, CO

Rental Property Investor · Broomfield, CO · Member since 2013 · 29 posts · 3 votes

I recently relocated to Scottsbluff, NE for work and left behind both of my SFR properties in Greeley, CO. I was originally planning on managing them myself because that is what I had been doing prior to moving. Due to circumstances with my new job, I have very little time to manage the properties. I need to find a good management company in Greeley. The only experience I have with property managers in town was not very encouraging and I would never leave my properties in the hands of those companies. Is there anyone who is using or has used a great company in Greeley/ Northern Colorado?

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greeley, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Erik, I know a couple small PMs that will do a good job. Shoot me an email. [email protected]

  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    I bet mark will do a fine job.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.