Looking for Contractors in the Trenton, NJ Area

Looking for Contractors in the Trenton, NJ Area

Rental Property Investor · Yardley, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 561 votes

Hello everyone. I hope this is fairly simple. I am looking for a plumber, electrician, and handyman in the Trenton/Central NJ area. 

I would like to have someone that I trust to call when the need arises. If you have used anyone and can recommend them, please let me know.

Thanks.

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · South Ozone Park, NY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
10y

Hi yes i did

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Weehawken, NJ · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 704 votes
    11y

    @Matt Faircloth is the man in Trenton. I would recommend talking to him, he may have a few guys looking for extra work.

  • Matt FairclothPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Trenton, NJ · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 155 votes
    11y

    @Trevor Ewen thanks for the mention.

    @Scott Weaner - Your name sounds familiar, not sure if our paths have crossed in Trenton yet.  Shoot me a line on BP and I'll get you some names.  

    Take care,

    Matt

  • Investor · South Ozone Park, NY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    hi Matt I am new investor in Trenton NJ would you forward me some recommendation names for handyman plumber electrician etc. thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 844 posts · 350 votes
    10y
    Zulfi Zafar dos you end up purchasing any properties in Trenton?
  • Investor · South Ozone Park, NY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi yes i did

  • new york, NY · Member since 2015 · 67 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    @Zulfi Zafar I am happy to hear that. How is it going for you in Trenton? Any experience to share?

    I am planning to invest soon in Trenton as well.

    Thanks,

    Sandro

  • Contractor · Trenton, NJ · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hey everyone, 

    We handle all areas of work in a house. License and insured handyman company. Give me a call anytime to get quotes on your next investment. 

    6098151

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.