Buildium Referral

Buildium Referral

Real Estate Investor · Ponte Vedra Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 12 votes

I'm planning to sing up with Buildium, so I'm looking for a referral from any current users.  I was using Intuit SparkRent until today when I received a notice that Intuit is closing down the service.  I had been looking at Buildium already, so this just pushed me over the edge.

Thanks,
Jake

0Reply
46 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 640 posts · 457 votes
11y

@Account Closed I sent you both PMs with referral instructions. 

See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hi,

    Looking for a referral. Please PM me.

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 640 posts · 457 votes
    8y

    Hi @Michelle R., I sent you a PM with referral instructions as well

    Cheers

  • Westlake, OH · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello,

    I am interested in signing up with Buildium- would also like

    if I could get a referral from someone.

    Thank you,

    Marty Eynon

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 640 posts · 457 votes
    7y

    @Marty Eynon I'll send you referral instructions 

    cheers!

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Im interested in the referral as i am looking into buildium! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Canton, OH · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    Referral pls

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville / Miami - FL · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    If someone could send me a buildium referral I'd really appreciate it. I'd be more that willing to pass to forward once I'm signed up. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville / Miami - FL · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    And I would like to know if you still happy with Biuldium, I'm ready to sign up. 

    thank you, 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.