Online Rent Payment

Online Rent Payment

Specialist · Dallas, TX · Member since 2010 · 511 posts · 252 votes

Hi,

I was using SparkRent and i was very happy with their service. They are closing their service and i am looking for alternative. I see Cozy.co and they provide FREE service..!! Anyone use their service? Do you suggest any other good alternative with reasonable commission.

2Reply
106 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Middletown, NJ · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y

I've been using www.erentpayment.com for years and have had only good experiences. Customer service is excellent, it's only $3 per transaction, no monthly fees, no contracts, no start up costs. You can send and receive reminders to tenants about payments in advance, late payments, partial payments, you get email confirmation when a payment is made, you can set up auto-debit, send Thank You notes, etc.

It's not free. It's not the cheapest. Free and cheap is not a sustainable business model, and very likely why so many of these services are going out of business. $3 per transaction is my cost of doing business, although I can pass it on to my tenants if I wanted to. 

You get what you pay for.

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Has anyone tried SquareCash for rent payments?  One of my tenants wants to use it for rent.  I've used it before for small personal transactions and it worked literally instantly, with automatic transfer to my bank the moment the sender clicked "send" in the app.  

    Normally I use PayPal and Venmo or the tenants depositing directly to my bank, but after re

     you have to limit the number of ways you give them or you will go crazy to check out every single place. and just know that venmo has a weekly limit of 3k to receive. 

    give them one or two options and do not allow them to pick another one. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.