How to find landlords that are filing for eviction

How to find landlords that are filing for eviction

Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas Tx · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 25 votes

I'm trying to get a hold of landlords that are filing for eviction, but cannot seem to find any publicly posted information. I know the evictions are done through the Justice of the Peace, but I haven't found any type of list or where this information might be posted (sort of how the probates are posted online)

Thoughts???

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Century, FL · Member since 2015 · 950 posts · 603 votes
    11y

    Depends on your county. Our county posts all judgements on their online public records, so a quick search on the website, and there they are.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.