Where to find a Florida residential lease agreement?

Where to find a Florida residential lease agreement?

Rental Property Investor · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2014 · 44 posts · 12 votes

Does anyone know where to find a good residential lease agreement that is legal and enforceable in Florida?  

I found the standard, generic Florida lease agreement online, but since I'm about to try self-managing a rental property on my own for the first time I'd like something that's been customized to be as landlord friendly as possible to cover all my bases.  

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Middletown, NJ · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    My husband and I own several rental properties in Florida, and before we had our first tenant, I had a Florida attorney (well versed in landlord/tenant law) provide a rental agreement. DO NOT use anything off the shelf, or online. Laws change, and if you ever need to evict, a solid rental agreement is your best line of defense. 

    Private message me and I can give you my attorney's contact info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.