Property Management and Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 19 votes
Hello Everyone,
My business partner and I have recently started a property management company in South Florida and we would love to help you with your rental or management problems. Our goal is to relieve you of all of the challenges that come with being a landlord so you can enjoy the benefits of you rental properties without the hassle of worry about your tenants.. We will handle all of the typical all daily tasks that come with being a landlord as well as the unexpected large problems that may pop up. It is important to us that we take care of our clients property the same way we expect our own investment properties to be taken care of.
We provide the following services: - Tenant screening/placement - Lease creation and renewal - Collect and manage security deposits - Rent collection - Evictions - Lead inspections - Maintenance and repair management - And more Please message me with any questions or for more information. I look forward to hearing from you and helping with any of your landlord needs. Elizabeth
Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 58 votes
11y
@Elizabeth Maille I'm assuming when you say South FL you mean greater Miami / Ft Lauderdale?
I'm curious, do either you or your partner hold a brokerage license? In FL in order to originate a lease on behalf of another individual you're required to be an agent or broker.
Property Management and Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 19 votes
11y
@Robert Curls My business partner and I have an experienced, licensed broker on our team, so we are a licensed brokerage.
Our office is located in Fort Lauderdale but we serve all of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
Property Management and Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 19 votes
11y
@Kadeem Wells I'm not sure why it didn't tag you earlier. Yes, we do vacation rentals and long term. Message me with more information, I'd love to see how we can help you.