Rehabing a Buy and Hold Rental

Rehabing a Buy and Hold Rental

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 2 votes

I have a quick question in regards to the opinion of rehabbing my second rental property and have a question regarding a decision of cabinet colors, should I paint them White or Brown?  Reminder it will be a rental property!

Thank you much in advance, I will be able to sleep once I receive opinions from BP Pros

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Juneau, AK · Member since 2015 · 980 posts · 741 votes
    10y

    Nathan, if they are the old 1980's/1990s' wood, I have had luck just cleaning/deglossing with TSP (cuts all past oils/dirt from kitchen) and a scrub sponge (use rough side), rinse and then go with Polyshades (stain/poly in one). Let dry. Lightly degloss with a dry scrub sponge, wipe off and repeat once. Attractive, and durable finish.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.