Hammond Indiana Property Management Companies

Hammond Indiana Property Management Companies

Rental Property Investor · Saint John, IN · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 3 votes

Does anyone have a property management company you would recommend in the Hammond, Indiana area? I figured I'd reach out on BP before I start making phone calls based on a Google search. Thanks in advance.

0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Cumming, GA · Member since 2015 · 261 posts · 199 votes
    10y

    You can go to Narpm.org  also to start.   National Association of Residential Property Managers.   Once you narrow it down to 2-3, make sure you visit the offices for a final decision. Meeting the staff and viewing the office is the best measurement of how they will take care of you.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint John, IN · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the link Phil.

  • JOLIET, IL - Illinois · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Matt Hanson

     Are you currently buying in Hammond, IN? If so, I do have an off market sfr avail

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi @Lee Goree ,

              I am interested. Please send the details.

    Thanks,

    Raj

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.