Investor · Spring, TX · Member since 2015 · 126 posts · 38 votes
I am about to activate a listing through Zillow Rental Manager and I wanted to know if its easy to edit your active listing. For example, my current pictures aren't great, but I would like to get the listing active now, then remove older pictures and add improved pictures next week. Has anyone had any issues with doing this in the past?
Professional · Glendale, CA · Member since 2013 · 105 posts · 47 votes
10y
Fortunately, I have not had any vacancies since Zillow took over Postlets. It was very easy to update ads on Postlets. Just delete text/photos and edit/add new ones (it may have taking 24 hours for changes to go through). If it does prove difficult, then create a new ad by copy and pasting the old text to new ad then attach the better pictures. If the pictures are really bad, then note in your current ad that new pictures will be posted soon.
Investor · Cathedral City, CA · Member since 2014 · 481 posts · 170 votes
10y
I know how it works from the program logic. Since this is a syndication there is a push of information to the syndication. So it does not work like a create and edit use case. They have a update. Which is push to the syndication. Not very ad responds fast and accurate. I guess this is the nature of the promotion process.
Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 4 votes
10y
You can still easily edit your listing after activation, so don't worry about adding better photos later. The updates to Zillow, Trulia and HotPads listings will show within minutes. The updates to the syndication partners are dependent on how often the partner sites update.
You can still easily edit your listing after activation, so don't worry about adding better photos later. The updates to Zillow, Trulia and HotPads listings will show within minutes. The updates to the syndication partners are dependent on how often the partner sites update.
Nice of you to jump in. We love your service! Will you guys ad new partners to the syndication?