Marketing in Spanish to the Hispanic community

Marketing in Spanish to the Hispanic community

Lenexa, KS · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 53 votes
Hello BP members! I'm looking for a best method to market to the Hispanic community. What works for you? What's hasn't worked? Are there any unique circumstances or cultural considerations/preparations to know about? Additionally I don't speak fluent Spanish, yet! I could survive if dropped off in Mexico, but I'm not yet able to handle a full speed conversation. I've searched high and low for a bilingual virtual assistant. Haven't found yet. I look forward to hearing your success stories! Thanks in advance for your help! Brandon
0Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dublin, OH · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    if you are looking for a bilingual virtual assistant. Go to www.ivaa.org and fill out a request for proposal. There are numerous bilingual VAs in that organization.

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 238 posts · 204 votes
    10y

    @Brandon Holley -- In California, the contract needs to be in the same language as the negotiation (which may be part of your marketing / advertising). You may want to check your state requirements and have consistency across marketing, negotiation, and contract if you opt for Hispanic tenants, who do not speak English.

  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    call your titles officer too that could be very helpful

  • Investor · Yokosuka, Japan · Member since 2014 · 631 posts · 184 votes
    10y

    @Brandon Holley Any luck with finding a bilingual VA? I have the same question you asked. Though I a fully bilingual I would need a bilingual VA to field prospects calls since taking calls does not work for me due to the difference in time zones from my rentals and my manager is not bilingual.

    Let me know what you find and if you need any help proofing drafts of your Spanish ad or something else, I'll be happy to take a look.

  • Lenexa, KS · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 53 votes
    10y

    I haven't yet. Here's in KC I'm blessed to have an incredibly strong rental market so I found several great tenants without needing the Spanish speaking solution. However, I see a tremendous opportunity to become "the guy" who specializes in supporting a fantastic hard working / family oriented culture. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.