Commercial (coin-op) Laundry Repair Services in Denver, CO?

Commercial (coin-op) Laundry Repair Services in Denver, CO?

Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2013 · 55 posts · 13 votes

Hi. I have some coin operated machines in a building of mine. I am looking for referrals for a service company that serves the Denver area. 

My current place Has great service, but I just seem to be calling them a lot and I'd like a second opinion. Also, where can I purchase used coin operated machines in the future? It seems these machines go for $750+ per washer/dryer. If one of my machines quits on my I don't think I'd replace it for that cost. 

0Reply
35 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2013 · 55 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Also, are there any energy efficiency rebates on high efficiency machines that make newer models worth purchasing? Where do you purchase your commercial machines from? 

    Cheers!

  • Bill S.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Steven Silva I unfortunately don't have any references for you. For rebates, there are two sources of those, the water provider and the power provider. I know Aurora Water has rebates for higher efficiency washers and toilets. I did a remodel and they rebated some money. If I remember right it was just about the cost difference from a standard efficiency unit. No big shakes at the time. Not sure where they are now. I don't know of any by Xcel but you can call and ask them or google it. If you have one of the local power coops providing power then you should contact them. They usually do have programs.

    Come join our local landlord meetup the next one is March 15.  

  • Buy & Hold Owner · Redlands, CA · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    Laundry equip is high maintenance.  Many try to provide this and run into your experience.

    I provide hook-ups for their appliances and and skirt the issue of maintenance.

    If I had a centralized laundry, I would contract out the whole thing (sell off equip) and split the profits with the service provider.  You will still be hassled by requests for maintenance but can relay them to the provider.

  • Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2013 · 55 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    @Jeff B. I was planning on it. But I may be out of town by then. We will see! Hopefully someone locally can answer my questions. I definitely need to get them working. I generally make money on them even with all the maintenance, but I feel like it should  be twice as much. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.