Property Manager recommendations in or near Tacoma, WA

Property Manager recommendations in or near Tacoma, WA

Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes

I'm looking for recommendations for a reliable and professional property manager in or near Tacoma, WA. Please and thanks.

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 31 votes
10y
I use Integrity Property Management. After three failed attempts with other companies I have been using Integrity for two years. They manage 50 doors for me and I could not be more satisfied. Call Stevelle and tell her that Tom Glaspie recommended you.
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cailyn AunePro Member
    Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 176 posts · 88 votes
    10y
    I would love to know this as well....!
  • Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 31 votes
    10y
    I use Integrity Property Management. After three failed attempts with other companies I have been using Integrity for two years. They manage 50 doors for me and I could not be more satisfied. Call Stevelle and tell her that Tom Glaspie recommended you.
  • Cailyn AunePro Member
    Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 176 posts · 88 votes
    10y

    @Tom G. - Nice! I will definitely look into them- this is the first good recommendation I've heard for the area. Do you know off the top where they manage properities?

    But Tom, I have some more questions for YOU! 50 doors is no small feat! Are your homes mostly in the Olympia area? How long have you been investing? Sounds like you might have a lot to share with some of us rookies. ;)

  • Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 31 votes
    10y
    My properties are spread throughout Pierce and Thurston Counties. I bought my first home 4 years ago and flipped it for a profit. I have now set a specific goal to acquire 1 Property a month to hold and 2-4 a month to flip. The best advice I can give is to set specific goals and communicate them.
  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes
    10y

    @Tom G., fantastic info - thank you. Love you investing strategy/goal also.  Do you have a good roofer or lawyer to recommend also? ;-)  Thanks again so much for your help, I really appreciate it.  

  • Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    Yes Dan mi have both. hit me up in message or give me a call if you can, hard to get past these guys for private communications

    @Dan Krupa

  • Realtor · Sequim WA & Port Angeles, WA · Member since 2016 · 164 posts · 78 votes
    10y

    I'm at Vista Property Management in South Hill Puyallup. I live in Tacoma so would love to help you if you have not found a property Manager.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.