Unofficial post a link to your real estate related website

Unofficial post a link to your real estate related website

Real Estate Investor · Montgomery, PA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 4 votes

I've been looking through the forums and only a few people have a personal site linked to their profile. I would like to see other peoples websites. If you have a real estate related site please post it here so I can check it out. Do you have a buildium, lead propeller, oncarrot, godaddy or any other property management / real estate website for your small business? Post a link, I would love to check it out. 

0
Topic locked
88 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Retired Landlord/Author · Commerce Township, MI · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Unfortunately, the only people who are allowed to post their website are people who have paid for that privilege to do so via Bigger Pockets.  It's called advertising.

    Nancy Neville

    0
    Topic locked
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2015 · 308 posts · 151 votes
    10y
    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Montgomery, PA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed I didnt realize that you had to pay to post a link. Thank you for explaining how advertising works...

    0
    Topic locked