Improving Appraisal value of single family after purchasing

Improving Appraisal value of single family after purchasing

Investor · West Monroe, LA · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 7 votes

Hey guys. I'm looking at placing an offer on my first Foreclosure and am looking to acquire it for around 45k with an asking price of around 56k. Looking at the public info online it appears it sold for 78k a few years ago and now is vacant and in not too bad a shape at first glance (a few thousand for paint and flooring I hope) My goal, if all goes according to plan is to improve appraisal value so that I can use that equity to grab more properties. I've been pretty blessed with my first two purchases in grabbing some equity plus I put some money down. I need some concrete ways to help improve my appraisal cost after and if I can close on it. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · West Monroe, LA · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 7 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Zach Ward:

    Hey guys. I'm looking at placing an offer on my first Foreclosure and am looking to acquire it for around 45k with an asking price of around 56k. Looking at the public info online it appears it sold for 78k a few years ago and now is vacant and in not too bad a shape at first glance (a few thousand for paint and flooring I hope) My goal, if all goes according to plan is to improve appraisal value so that I can use that equity to grab more properties. I've been pretty blessed with my first two purchases in grabbing some equity plus I put some money down. I need some concrete ways to help improve my appraisal value after and if I can close on it. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.