Pennsylvania Lease Agreement

Pennsylvania Lease Agreement

Jeremy TaggartBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 850 posts · 646 votes

Hi BP,

I am closing on a triplex today, which will be my first property. I live in Pennsylvania and I was wondering what the best lease agreement template to use with the tenants would be?  I was thinking of using @Brandon Turner lease agreement provided with his rental property management book and consulting with a real estate attorney to make sure all the state specific stuff is covered. Are there any recommendations from current Pennsylvania landlords on here? I will be located in Ambridge, PA about a half hour from Pittsburgh.

-Thanks,

Jeremy

DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team590 Reviews
View Page
0Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Milltown, NJ · Member since 2014 · 131 posts · 130 votes
10y

@Jeremy Taggart I actually use the above lease.  I had my lawyer review the lease and he thought it was pretty good. 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Slippery Rock, PA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    A quick search found this on the The Landlord Association of PA's website.

    http://www.landlordassocpa.com/Members/Forms/New%2...

    As stated on their form, I would consult with a real estate attorney for any specifics particular to your property. 

    Brandon

  • Rental Property Investor · Milltown, NJ · Member since 2014 · 131 posts · 130 votes
    10y

    @Jeremy Taggart I actually use the above lease.  I had my lawyer review the lease and he thought it was pretty good. 

    • Contractor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 25 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Rich Vogel:

      @Jeremy Taggart I actually use the above lease.  I had my lawyer review the lease and he thought it was pretty good. 


       I do not see any link or attachment for the lease agreement,,,, any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance

  • Jeremy TaggartBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 850 posts · 646 votes
    10y
    DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team590 Reviews
    View Page
  • Real Estate Agent · Slippery Rock, PA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    No problem @Jeremy Taggart!

  • Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hi @Jeremy Taggart - which lease did you end up using? I'm wondering the same, 6 years later! :) 

    I'm looking at https://eforms.com/rental/pa/p... but unsure if i'm missing any extra clauses. https://www.rocketlawyer.com/r... - this also looks interesting too.

  • Jeremy TaggartBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 850 posts · 646 votes
    4y

    @Swetha Mandava BP actually has state specific landlord documents you can purchase for like $99 I believe on the website here. That's probably what I would use since it's catered to each state and reviewed by an attorney in that state. I think that would be a solid lease to use. I personally us the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors lease being an agent I have access to that, but any lease reviewed by a PA specific attorney should be good. 

    DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team590 Reviews
    View Page
    • Contractor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 25 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jeremy Taggart:

      @Swetha Mandava BP actually has state specific landlord documents you can purchase for like $99 I believe on the website here. That's probably what I would use since it's catered to each state and reviewed by an attorney in that state. I think that would be a solid lease to use. I personally us the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors lease being an agent I have access to that, but any lease reviewed by a PA specific attorney should be good. 


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.