Recommended color for hallways in rental property?

Recommended color for hallways in rental property?

Investor · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 51 votes

I usually like to paint everything one color in hallways.  I haven't touched one in a decade and want to do it over.  Looks like some sort of light blue......

0Reply
28 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ricardo R.Pro Member
    Property Manager · Michigan Ctr, MI · Member since 2016 · 661 posts · 581 votes
    10y

    David, I guess it's really up to you. Light blue is a great color however, if you think you'd like to change it, stick with neutral tones as those will appease most people and make your rental seem 'higher class'. Tan would be a good tone for hallways in at least an eggshell sheen because hallways are high traffic areas. Tans tend to hide more scuffs and nicks and additionally all of which can for the most part be wiped off if you stay away from flat. I hope this helps. 

    Alex 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.