Schuylkill Home Solutions

Schuylkill Home Solutions

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 9 votes

I'm looking to purchase several rental properties in Pottsville, PA.  Since I'm out of state I need to hire a management company.  I took a trip and met with Bill at Schuylkill Home Solutions and wondered if anyone has had any experience with them.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pine Grove, PA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Drew I live in Pine Grove about 20 minutes from Pottsville. I am not familiar with any property management companies around here, I am currently managing my duplex myself. If you need any help with anything in the area or want a partner with boots on the ground feel free to let me know I'd be glad to help. 

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Damien,

    I'll definitely keep you in mind.  I'm closing on a house the 17th.  I've already signed a contract with Nate Lipton (he owns a few properties in the area), but I might be buying more in the area.  

    Thanks,

    Drew

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.