Recommendations for a Property Manager in Austin_Pflugerville TX

Recommendations for a Property Manager in Austin_Pflugerville TX

Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 3 votes

Do you have recommendations for a good honest hard working property manager in Austin TX . I have already dealt with some dishonest ones who just want to collect rent and get paid for just doing that and nothing else.

Can you please share any recommendations you may have.

Thank you

Sonny

1Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alfredo KawagePro Member
    Investor · Ciudad De México, Ciudad de México · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Jon Lovoy, owner of Real Property Management. He's the best. Tell him I sent you. You can google him for referrals.

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I usually send my clients to Agave Properties. Also depends on where your property is located. This city is filled with PM companies that will lure you in with promises of quality service just to get you signed. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 506 posts · 311 votes
    10y

    We have an office in Austin and Multiple properties under management in Plugerville. PM me and I will be happy to introduce you.

  • Burlingame, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    I recommend Eanes Properties (www.eanesproperties.com). I had Jim Soletti manage my south Austin rental for ~10 years, and I didn't have to think about it at all except for tax time...they are top-notch and a family business.

    -Charlie

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.