Looking for a good property manager in Philadelphia -Glen Mills

Looking for a good property manager in Philadelphia -Glen Mills

Investor · Decatur, GA · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 38 votes
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a referral to a good property manager to manage a rental my partner owns in Glen Mills. Any recommendations would be really appreciated. Best, Tareq
0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Howey In The Hills, FL · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 37 votes
10y

I don't know if I'd call them "good" exactly, but I haven't had any problems with the PM side of ABC Capital Investments in Philly.  They've handled both of my properties there for the last year and aside from some minor stuff (water bill issues that eventually got straightened out, a little slow in communication), they've done a pretty good job of it.

Maybe someone on the forums has a truly spectacular PM?  Heck, if there was a total superstar out there I might consider switching.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Howey In The Hills, FL · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    I don't know if I'd call them "good" exactly, but I haven't had any problems with the PM side of ABC Capital Investments in Philly.  They've handled both of my properties there for the last year and aside from some minor stuff (water bill issues that eventually got straightened out, a little slow in communication), they've done a pretty good job of it.

    Maybe someone on the forums has a truly spectacular PM?  Heck, if there was a total superstar out there I might consider switching.

  • Insurance Agent · Norristown, PA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi @Tareq Salaita & @Alex SImon- commercial or residential properties?

  • Investor · Howey In The Hills, FL · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Mine are residential

  • Insurance Agent · Norristown, PA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Alex SImon, @Tareq Salaita - We insure a number of properties currently managed by a professional here in Glen Mills (our office is here). It won't let me post his name and contact info on the forum though. Any suggestions on how to share?

  • Real Estate Broker · Glen Mills, PA · Member since 2012 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hey, Im a Realtor with REMAX in Chestco/Delco & live in Glen Mills. I have a couple people in my office that manage multi families, How many units? If you're looking for a larger management company I can ask around the office and let you know some recommendations,  I would like to know the answer myself. 

  • Investor · Decatur, GA · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 38 votes
    10y
    Thanks Chris Richetti this is for a SFH. Best, Tareq
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.