What is Your Favorite Online Rent Payment Service and Why?

What is Your Favorite Online Rent Payment Service and Why?

Brick, NJ · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 26 votes
Hey everyone, My business partner and I just secured our first rental property and are seeking out everyone's preferred online rent payment service. I stumbled upon this BP article and it was a great starting point: https://www.biggerpockets.com/rei/pay-rent-online-payment-tools/ We'd love to hear about everyone's experiences with these or other services not listed. Thanks! @andrew_schwartz
0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hagerstown, MD · Member since 2014 · 299 posts · 140 votes
    10y

    @Evan Ventura we use Cozy. It's easy for the landlord and tenant to set up, and it's free!

  • Brick, NJ · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 26 votes
    10y
    Thanks Beth L. I checked out their website and some forum posts on them as well, I think we might give them a try!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.