Newbie looking to house hack in Newark NJ

Newbie looking to house hack in Newark NJ

Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 9 votes

Hello Everyone,

I've been looking for a 2 family home in the University Heights area of Newark NJ. I may have found the ideal unit, I'm going to view the house this weekend. The REA has informed me that the house will need some "TLC" from the new buyer. My question is; does anyone have a contact to a reliable home inspector? I want this house to be up to code because I plan on renting out the second unit.

Thank-you

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Agent / Investor · Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 60 votes
    9y

    PM me I have a reliable contractors I have been using for the last 4 years

  • Real Estate Agent · Belleville, NJ · Member since 2015 · 408 posts · 94 votes
    9y
    AL-Teef Jones if you are still looking, I have a reliable one. Might be more expensive then some but he knows his stuff, was a contractor so he can give rough estimates too although he won't do them.
  • Rental Property Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 490 posts · 301 votes
    9y

    I happen to have a house on the market perfect for a house hacker in Newarks North Ward. PM me if interested.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.