Deposit to Hold Agreement & Reciept Form?

Deposit to Hold Agreement & Reciept Form?

Rental Property Investor / Construction Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 103 votes

Does anyone have a good deposit to hold agreement they are willing to share for a rental?  I am also looking for a good receipt form.  Thanks in advance.

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Kent, WA · Member since 2015 · 624 posts · 274 votes
9y
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kent, WA · Member since 2015 · 624 posts · 274 votes
    9y

    Have you looked under Tools -> FilePlace: Free Forms & Files ?

  • Rental Property Investor / Construction Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    9y
    Ruth Bayang Hi Ruth. I did but did not see anything at this time
  • Investor · Kent, WA · Member since 2015 · 624 posts · 274 votes
    9y
  • Rental Property Investor / Construction Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    9y
    Ruth Bayang Thanks. I must have missed that under the forms and files section. I appreciate you finding this.
  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    Thanks @Ruth Bayang! I just used this document for a rental binder agreement. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.