Need residential leasing agent and RE attorney in Delaware

Need residential leasing agent and RE attorney in Delaware

Real Estate Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 0 votes

I am buying a single family house in Newark Delaware and will be renting it.  I need an investor friendly leasing agent to find good tenants and I need a young, low overhead real estate attorney who knows how to do closings and handle landlord tenant matters. For the lawyer, I would like someone who is really active and low overhead/competitive rates - not a big law firm.  Any recs?

0Reply
24 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joseph ScoreseBusiness Member
    Banker · Philadelphia · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 633 votes
    9y

    Hi @,

    Welcome to BP!

    Stop by this month and we can make some introductions.

    Delaware Real Estate Investors Group

    Tuesday, January 24, 2017
    6:30 PM

    Trattoria di Napoli
    1222 Pulaski Highway
    Bear, DE

    Any questions please let me know.

    Regards,

    Joe Scorese

  • Newark, DE · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hello @William Nohmor

    RentWell has recently taken a good bit of the rental management business here in New Castle County. I live in Newark but do all my own rental management (just mine).  They are also represented at our local DeREIA meetings.  Contact Nadia Sherif. They are located in Wilmington. I have spoken with her at length multiple times and she appears very knowlegable about the industry unlike Realtors. I am one, buy my experience in large part has been that most of them have no clue what they're doing.  I also use Bill Dolan for most of my settlements of Dolan Law.  BPs forum prevents the sharing of contact information so you'll have to look them up on the internet I guess.  Hope this helps. 

    Peggy Sue 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.