I'm personally looking for a rental in west seattle

I'm personally looking for a rental in west seattle

Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 2 votes

Hey Seattle BP'ers,

I just accepted a position in Seattle and I'm looking for a 1 bedroom apartment preferably in West Seattle (where my new sales Territory is). I have a medium  sized dog (50 lbs, mostly whippet...he's a sweetheart) and also a cat, and also a girlfriend. A small house would be perfect but I realize that is probably too rare for what I'm looking to spend. 

I'm bricks as far as any background/credit run will show you...never been late on any payment of any kind. If you, or anyone you know might have something coming available in the next 4-8 weeks, and are sick and tired of junky tenants, please let me know. 

Bonuses include a fenced yard, washer/dryer. 

Ben Smith

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Everett, WA · Member since 2013 · 389 posts · 222 votes
    9y

    @Ben Smith I'm not sure your budget but a decent looking place just went on the market a couple houses away from me here in West Seattle with a fenced yard and I'm sure a washer and dryer. Neighborhood is excellent! Have a look: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3903-SW-Ida-St-Seattle-WA-98136/48804709_zpid/

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 500 posts · 243 votes
    9y

    I also recently saw a condominium hit the market, 2bd/2ba with about 875sqft., ask was about $280K. If you can get it at that price, it's a great bargain.

  • CPA · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I moved to West Seattle in July from out-of-state and went through the same search.  Feel free to message me about the neighborhoods and/or what tools I used.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.