Looking for CPA/Acountant in Atlanta, GA area

Looking for CPA/Acountant in Atlanta, GA area

Cumming, GA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 0 votes

Hi guys, can someone share a contact for a CPA or an accountant in Atlanta, GA area.  I have a full time job and also have some rental properties and want to consult.  Thanks!

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    I really like Harold Halpern on Moreland in east Atlanta. But if you're in Cumming that might be a little far

  • Investor · Cumming, GA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I use Jon Newcomer and his office is in cumming

  • Investor · Cumming, GA · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Try Rob Slaughter.  He's doing some tax work for us now and seems to be very knowledgable.  Tell him Capital for Real Estate referred you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.