The Book on Rental Property Investing

The Book on Rental Property Investing

Windsor , ON · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Has anyone read the BP Book on rental property investing? If so is it worth for someone just getting involved to purchase this book along with the book on managing rental properties. I guess im more asking for reviews and ratings and if there is any other good books to read for the newbie getting in the game.

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Hamilton, NJ · Member since 2013 · 464 posts · 311 votes
    9y

    Yes, I read it and have purchased both books.  Both are great reads if you are looking to get started in investing and becoming a landlord.  When I bought the set of books it came with a bunch of standard forms which I find to be useful.  I highly recommend both books especially for someone just getting started.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.