Rei groups meet ups Wilmington NCFayetteville Nc

Rei groups meet ups Wilmington NCFayetteville Nc

Whiteville, NC 路 Member since 2016 路 11 posts 路 1 vote

Trying to figure out how to join or find a real estate investment group or meet up near me in the Wilmington nc Fayetteville nc area. Any suggestions ?

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Broker 路 Fayetteville, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 52 posts 路 16 votes
9y

It is NOT a REIA but Fayetteville now has a local meet-up on 4th Wed of each month at Hampton Inn off Skibo. It was tonight. 馃榾 Stay tuned.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • William MurrellPro Member
    Investor 路 Wilmington, NC 路 Member since 2013 路 276 posts 路 169 votes
    9y

    There's the Coastal Carolina REIA that meets in Wilmington the first Thursday of every month. You can find it on Facebook.

  • Whiteville, NC 路 Member since 2016 路 11 posts 路 1 vote
    9y

    Thanks William, I appreciate it.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker 路 Fayetteville, NC 路 Member since 2015 路 52 posts 路 16 votes
    9y

    It is NOT a REIA but Fayetteville now has a local meet-up on 4th Wed of each month at Hampton Inn off Skibo. It was tonight. 馃榾 Stay tuned.

  • Investor 路 Boston, MA 路 Member since 2015 路 1k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    9y

    @William Murrell How is the Coastal Carolina REIA? Is it a lot of sales pitches?

    Thanks

  • William MurrellPro Member
    Investor 路 Wilmington, NC 路 Member since 2013 路 276 posts 路 169 votes
    9y

     Not that I've seen. Now, I will say that the last one was almost an entire meeting of the sales pitch. But the other ones that I've been to have not been. And on balance, I would say that it is more educational and networking oriented than sales pitch.

  • Investor 路 Boston, MA 路 Member since 2015 路 1k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    9y

    Awesome, thanks for the info. Maybe I'll see you at the next one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.