Has anyone used any landlord Rent Managing Softwares?

Has anyone used any landlord Rent Managing Softwares?

Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2011 · 95 posts · 10 votes

I am looking for landlord software suggestions to collect rent, screen tenants, create leases, track maintenance expenses etc. Found rentalution.com - has anyone used it? Or something similar. Just trying to make my life easier since I have 7 units I manage now.

Thanks

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 30 votes
    9y

    I use Buildium. It's the only one I've ever used by I don't have any complaints. I've heard it's a little pricier than some of its competitor though. A friend of mine uses Quickbooks but it's not exactly made from the ground up for landlords.

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2011 · 95 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    thanks @Andrew M.  I will look into it. Thanks 

  • Rental Property Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2016 · 593 posts · 382 votes
    9y

    @Raza Rizvi I use Rentec Direct.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.