Facebook noob here, How do I use Facebook to post my rentals?

3 Replies

Like the title says, I have an account but never use it. I dont even browse it. I did a few searches on google that all say type marketplace in the search bar and click on rentals but its beyond me somehow as I cant find it. I "requested" two local RE groups that list rentals but is there an overall page? I have no idea what I'm really asking honestly. I primarily only use Craigslist and Zillow Manager.

How do you list rentals on facebook?

What great tips do you have for using facebook?

Thank you very much in advance!

In general, each community has facebook groups for buying and selling, to include houses/apartments for rent.  In the search bar of facebook, type in the name of the town and words like "rent", "housing", "homes", etc.., until you find a group title that sounds like what you are looking for.  There's probably going to be more than one.  Some may have open membership and some may be closed.  Looking at how many members the group has will give you some idea of how many people your post will reach.  Be sure to read the posting guidelines from the group owner before posting.

Originally posted by @John A. :

In general, each community has facebook groups for buying and selling, to include houses/apartments for rent.  In the search bar of facebook, type in the name of the town and words like "rent", "housing", "homes", etc.., until you find a group title that sounds like what you are looking for.  There's probably going to be more than one.  Some may have open membership and some may be closed.  Looking at how many members the group has will give you some idea of how many people your post will reach.  Be sure to read the posting guidelines from the group owner before posting.

Thanks John.  Wasn't sure if it was much more than that.  I sent two requests for local groups so I guess thats where I need to be.  Do you use it for marketing vacancies?  Any tips?