Looking for recommendation for property management in Roseville

Looking for recommendation for property management in Roseville

Investor · San Ramon, CA · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 8 votes

Hi, 

I am looking for recommendation for property management companies in Roseville/Sacramento area. 

Thanks

--Tejas.

1Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rocklin, CA · Member since 2015 · 207 posts · 66 votes
    9y

    I work for a property management company in the area. If you want  private message me I will give you my contact information. 

  • Property Manager · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    Hi @Tejas Kotecha! I'm the founder of a property management company in the greater Sacramento area. We manage properties for several other BiggerPockets members as well as in Roseville. Would love to help out with management or just provide insight if that's all you are looking for.

    Let me know :).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.