Real Estate Agent · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 5 votes
Wanting to join a landlord association to get the most current laws, forms, news etc. for the Seattle area. Rental Housing Association of Washington looks better online but costs twice as much as Washington Landlord Assoc. Wondering if anyone has any opinions. I was using the NWMLS for forms but my license is inactive currently and with all the changes to landlord tenant law it seems like an association specifically for landlords may be best.
San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y
I managed in CA, and the owner I worked for had a membership to the local apartment association, but I much preferred the Nolo Press contracts and forms, so I used them instead with the owner's blessing.
You might want to see if they have WA contracts/forms. They're just much easier to read and understand both by you and the tenants.