Flipper · Kennewick, WA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
I've been in this Real Estate game very shortly. I have a friend, who knows I've been researching and attempting to figure things out, reach out to me. He's been seeing these "Rent To Own" home ads on Instagram and Facebook. Has anyone seen these? And do you know what it's about? Looking to get an informed view before I try putting my email in their database. Thank you!!!
Are you saying that you want to get in the database for them to send you to rent to own properties? Or are you saying that you want to consider running your own ads. These ads are common ways to attract tenant buyers and are usually for families that want to live in the home. If the ad is geared toward an investor than it is most likely for a turn-key real estate investment. Turn-key is a real estate investment where you put up the cash for the property and buy it while the company rehabs it, sells it to you, and then manages your rental for a fee.