General Handyman in DMV area (PG/Montgomery/Charles County)

General Handyman in DMV area (PG/Montgomery/Charles County)

Yorktown, VA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 5 votes

We are looking for referrals for a good handyman and/or general contractor that we can keep in file in preparation for any needed repairs in our Maryland rental home. Any and all recommendations are welcome. I don't have any specific need at the moment, but I'd like to be prepared when the need arises. Things I can predict are drywall touch-up, paint, caulking, etc.

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • DHS/Investor · Bowie, MD · Member since 2015 · 149 posts · 65 votes
    9y

    @Eric Villafana

    Check out a website called task rabbit it should help you find a handyman and whoever you need just need to put in the zip and they will show you people that could help... If you need any kind of boots on the ground I'm willing to help as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.