Can you recommend a good online service to manage paperless doc?

Can you recommend a good online service to manage paperless doc?

Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I want to set up lease online where the applicant can e-Sign the documents. I just set up cozy but I don't see any lease management options there. Is it possible to create my own lease terms and set up lease e-Signing in cozy? Can you recommend any other service to manage lease?

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Hi @Adil Sadik- Jordann from Cozy support here! Cozy doesn't offer legal leases or rental agreements, so you'll need to handle that directly with your tenant, outside of Cozy. In the future we'd like to have a feature to help you create a legal lease, and upload and store these files on Cozy, but right now we're not quite there yet.

    I can certainly help point you in the direction of some useful resources for lease creation though! I’d recommend checking out Landlordology's resources page and in the legal resources section looking for the Legal & Forms area which should help out. Best wishes!

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Can you point me to a free or low cost e-sign patform? I already have the lease prepared. I looked into hellosign. I don't need a montly subscription as I will only require it few times each year.

  • Investor · Jacksonville , NC · Member since 2015 · 143 posts · 54 votes
    9y
    I've used Docusign which allows a small number of documents to be signed before have to pay. My plan would be to just sign up for a month when I have a document to be signed and then cancel. My realtor uses Dotloop but I'm not sure if that is just for realtors or not.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.