Property Management Companies in Ocean County, NJ

Property Management Companies in Ocean County, NJ

Brick, NJ · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 26 votes
Hey everyone, My business partner and I are seeking a reputable property manager or management company operating in Ocean County, NJ (specifically Brick). Currently own one SFR but expanding the portfolio soon. Any recommendations appreciated!
0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Attorney · NJ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 794 votes
9y

Hi @Evan Ventura. Try Phillips Real Estate Services, LLC in Eatontown. They definitely serve the Brick area and they're really good. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · NJ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 794 votes
    9y

    Hi @Evan Ventura. Try Phillips Real Estate Services, LLC in Eatontown. They definitely serve the Brick area and they're really good. 

  • Brick, NJ · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 26 votes
    9y
    Jessica Zolotorofe Thank you for the reference; unfortunately I called them up and they do not manage single family homes. Would you happen to know anyone else in the area?
  • Attorney · NJ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 794 votes
    9y

    hmm... for single family homes, I don't, I'm sorry! Are you in the area? You don't want to self manage? Single family homes aren't always worth the cost of a management company. Maybe just a handyman on call?

  • Gwinnett GA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    7y
    @Jessica Zolotorofe I agree. On call handy man should be enough
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.