Has anyone used a VA loan to buy a Quadplex?

Has anyone used a VA loan to buy a Quadplex?

Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 36 votes

I am looking at purchasing a Quadplex using my VA loan, and I am wondering if anyon else has done the same thing, and wouldnt mind giving me some tips.

1Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bloomington, IL · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Could be wrong, but last I heard VA loans don't allow anything more than a duplex. They do this to emphasize housing opportunities for veterans, instead of cash flow opportunities overall.

    Not sure if they've loosened the restrictions over the last few years.

  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    It depends on the area you buy in. A VA loan in my area will fund up to a 4 unit building.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.