Recommendations for RE Attorneys in Kansas City MO

Recommendations for RE Attorneys in Kansas City MO

New to Real Estate · Apo, AP · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP Community!

I'm in search of a good real estate attorneys in KCMO.  Recommendations are greatly appreciated!! 

Thank you,

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Smithville, MO · Member since 2013 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    @Jace Im You indicated real estate attorneys....can you provide more insight on what specifically you are needing?  There are many capable attorneys in the area, but it all depends on your needs.  Julie Anderson is great if you need an attorney for leases, evictions, contracts, and foreclosures.  http://mokslaw.com/

  • New to Real Estate · Apo, AP · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    @Matt Henshaw Hi Matt thank you for your response! I did mention a real estate attorney but I guess it can just be an attorney.  Long story short, I am trying to file charges against a PM company due to a bad tenant and significant damages to my home and loss of rent.  I guess it's just a court case?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.