Property management in Covington, Newton County,Georgia

Property management in Covington, Newton County,Georgia

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 3 votes
Hi all! Is anyone familiar with the any property management companies in Covington, Newton County, Georgia? I’ve been made aware of two (Bruno and Divine). Is anyone aware of these two or would recommend any others?
0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cleveland, GA · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 20 votes
    8y
    Take a look at My Rent Source. They are based out of Newan but recently opened another office in Gwinnett county. They cover the 17 county Metro Atlanta area. They are very professional and don't up-charge on repairs. By far, the best management company that I have dealt with in the past 10+ years.
  • Investor · Jackson, GA · Member since 2011 · 228 posts · 126 votes
    8y

    I will second My Rent Source.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 11 votes
    8y
    I owned 10 rentals in Covington for about 6 months. I used Legend Realty and thought they did a good job. I wound up selling the properties but overall was happy with Legend.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.