Recommendation for Property Management company in Springfield MA

Recommendation for Property Management company in Springfield MA

Real Estate Agent · Metro Boston · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP investors!

I am seeking  for recommendation for reliable property management company in Springfield MA. If you recommend not to deal with someone in the area I will appreciate your advice as well! 

Thank you!

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Windsor Locks, CT · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Mila Pavo:

    Hello BP investors!

    I am seeking  for recommendation for reliable property management company in Springfield MA. If you recommend not to deal with someone in the area I will appreciate your advice as well! 

    Thank you!

    Hi Mila, I operate a Property Management company in North Central CT and Springfield MA. Feel free to reach out, or check out my google reviews by googling my name. 

    Thanks!
    Filipe

  • Real Estate Agent · Metro Boston · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Fillipe Pereira

    Hi Fillipe, thank you for your respond! I will be in touch.

    Best,

    Mila

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.