Looking for good property management in Rocky Mount NC

Looking for good property management in Rocky Mount NC

Rocky Mount, NC · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 17 votes

I'm thinking of investing in the Rocky Mount, NC area. Has anyone used or know of a good property manager in this part of NC? Any help would be greatly appreciated. There are not many companies in this area and I know how important it is to have good representation.

Thanks,

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Rocky Mount, NC · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    Hey, 

    I manage 5 of my own properties, while maintaining a full time career. If you're local to the area I recommend self managing...especially if you're in decent areas, with high quality properties. If your properties are in good shape your tenants shouldn't call hardly ever. I receive one call (if that per month). How many properties do you own? 

  • Developer · Cary, NC · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    Hi @Mike Mead I have a name for you.  Please PM me and would be happy to share.  What type and how many units do you have?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.