In need of an Affordable Lawyer for eviction

5 Replies

Anyone in Massachusetts know an affordable lawyer for an eviction ?  I have a tenants that's causing hell, and if i don't get them out, they wil destroy my property, i recently purchase this house so i'm running on a small budget, any reference would be great.

Thanks.....

Reach out to Inessa Shur of Shur Law Group.  I don't know if she is what you consider affordable, but I do know, if you don't get a good attorney, the tenant causing hell can cost you far more than the attorney.  You can also try Henry Rafaelson, but I understand he's extremely busy and may be difficult to reach.

I would be happy to discuss the matter with you. Please feel free to contact me.

Ostany, Inessa is your best choice. In terms of cost you will not find more bang for the buck. I hand her cases and she just wins, every time faster than you would ever think possible. From served notice to tenant move out has never been more than 2 months. I can’t say enough good things.

@Ostany D Isaac  I agree with Ann, you want to find the best service you can find. Don’t bring a knife into a gun fight. This great state does not favor landlords. I hear Inessa Shur is worth the cost.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here