Looking for property management in the DC/ College Park MD area

Looking for property management in the DC/ College Park MD area

New Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2017 · 55 posts · 35 votes
Looking for any good management companies in the DC/College Park MD area. I have a rental that I will be putting on the Market in March as soon as I finish renovations. There is a basement rental that is possible along with the main house. We are trying to determine if we should rent the whole house with the basement and all and avoid utilities or we should break it up into two rentals, pay the utilities and make more in gross rent. I will be moving out of the area in the summer so I am planning on using management. Can anyone suggest a company to me?
0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    8y

    Is the basement legal? I didnt think PG county allows for basement rentals. And if not legal, a reputapable PM company wont take the property.

  • New Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2017 · 55 posts · 35 votes
    8y
    That's a good question. We have the correct windows in place and are not using a stove or oven. We were planning on getting the certificate of occupancy too but if they won't give it then that changes things... I never thought of that. Thank you.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.