Referral for General Contractor in Dayton, Ohio Area

Referral for General Contractor in Dayton, Ohio Area

Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 11 votes

Hello All, 

I have a pretty extensive renovation project for a commercial building in the Dayton area and was looking to see if anyone has a good referral for a contractor. Thank you. 

Ed Itayim

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dayton, OH · Member since 2017 · 143 posts · 62 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Edward Aaron Itayim:

    Hello All, 

    I have a pretty extensive renovation project for a commercial building in the Dayton area and was looking to see if anyone has a good referral for a contractor. Thank you. 

    Ed Itayim

     Hey Ed:

    PM me details. I have a team with decades of experience with both commercial and residential.

    Alex

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.