Looking for contractor in Chambersburg, PA

Looking for contractor in Chambersburg, PA

Investor · Greencastle, PA · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 24 votes

I have a tenant moving out of one of my 1br units at the end of the month and I'm looking for a contractor to do a bathroom remodel and some small repairs throughout the unit.  

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chambersburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 18 votes
    8y
    Hi Robert, I used Kristoffer Heck with Heck Construction for a new door install and was very happy with price and workmanship. I believe he’s from around Orrstown, but my unit was in Waynesboro and I know he does other work in Chambersburg. Very nice guy to deal with in my experience.
  • Michael CrossPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Smithsburg, MD · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    Robert - Who did you end up going with? Were you satisfied with their work? I am always looking for good quality contractors in the Waynesboro/Greencastle/Chambersburg area

  • Investor · Greencastle, PA · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    Michael

    I went with apex home improvements in greencastle. They did a really good job 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.