Norristown PA Montgomery County Property Manager wanted

Norristown PA Montgomery County Property Manager wanted

Ambler, PA · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 9 votes

Hello Fellow Investors, I am looking for a good Property Manager for Norristown, PA who is willing to manage a tri-plex in Montgomery county right outside of Philadelphia. Someone who specializes in the specific area would be highly preferred. Thanks so much in advance! 

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    I have had a few really good conversations with Onyx. Ultimately, I decided to self manage for the learning experience and cost savings. Onyx was referred to me by another BP user who works with them on their Norristown rental property.  

  • Ambler, PA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Matt, I’m new to this forum but I use RENU property management and also know of a management company called N Property Group which is good I hear. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.