Cleaner/handy man in Walled Lake MI?

Cleaner/handy man in Walled Lake MI?

Rockville, MD · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 11 votes

I'm converting my wife's  2 Bedroom 2.5 bath condo\Townhouse in Walled Lake Michigan to a short term rental and need a referral for a good and reliable cleaner and a handy man. 

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · MI · Member since 2014 · 594 posts · 183 votes
    8y

    @Kwame Knights

    look up Maid Aide. 

    Express Handyman.

  • Rockville, MD · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    @Scott Matthew C. I appreciate the recommendation. I've reached out to Maide Aide before but they charge a premium and are not available on the weekend. The property is used as an Airbnb and I would need someone with a bit more flexibility.

  • Rental Property Investor · Plymouth, MI · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Handyman Connection of Novi can handle this for you. Talk to Mario Grech.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.