Property Management needed in NEPA ( Wilkes Barre Scranton)

Property Management needed in NEPA ( Wilkes Barre Scranton)

Rental Property Investor · Mountain Top, PA · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 22 votes

I am in the NEPA area and I am in need of a Property Manager.  I am looking to start acquiring properties again but want to have a solid Prop manager in place so I can hit the ground running.  Please let me know if you know anyone in the Wilkes Barre / Scranton areas. 

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Scranton, PA · Member since 2016 · 142 posts · 100 votes
8y

Chris, I am self-managing but I could offer you a few guys that I personally know:

Ron Parasole with Parasole Properties, Phil Kolatis with Kolatis Enterprises, and @Marc Winter with Landmark Property Management. I know these guys all have a large grasp on that market. Good luck and let me know I can help with anything.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Scranton, PA · Member since 2016 · 142 posts · 100 votes
    8y

    Chris, I am self-managing but I could offer you a few guys that I personally know:

    Ron Parasole with Parasole Properties, Phil Kolatis with Kolatis Enterprises, and @Marc Winter with Landmark Property Management. I know these guys all have a large grasp on that market. Good luck and let me know I can help with anything.

  • Attorney · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Christopher Madden

    I would cast another vote for @Marc Winter --- he's knowledgeable guy and an investor himself. 

    Good luck!

    Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.

  • Rebecca DaileyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Luzerne & Lackawanna Counties PA · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    We are a locally family owned property management companies servicing the Wilkes-Barre Luzerne County region. we work with a local realtor and finding the perfect investment to fit your need. In addition we manage and maintain your investment property.  Contracting services are also available for anyone looking to do a flip. 

  • Investor · NEPA /NJ · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 15 votes
    3y

    Hi Everyone, 

    I know this is an old post, but I wonder if the companies mentioned are still in business?

    @Rebecca Dailey, we met a few years ago, I would be glad to reconnect to learn more about your services.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.